Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Sew News

Posted by Picasa I got this new magazine yesterday. The bad news is it is the middle of October and they sent an August/September magazine, but the good news is I think it will be a good one. I probably wouldn't have subscribed to another magazine, but Issa's school was having a fund raiser and, well, what could I do?? Say NO? Not to my little girl!

There is a cute article on a project I can do with my girls, some little gifts made of felt. Now I probably won't be making my own jeans from start to finish, but hopefully it will provide me some new ideas and inspiration when I need it.

1 comment:

  1. Felt is really in now, isn't it? I just bought two stuffed Pete the Cats for my grandchildren for Christmas---made of felt---adorable---will watch for your felt projects!

    ReplyDelete