Sunday, October 17, 2010

Ghost feet



I like these views of my Ellis dress much more than the one of it on the hanger! I was pretty pleased with the long distance fit; I was guessing at the length. The bias ruffle frayed a tiny bit and I like the look of it even more; the colors faded a tad also and I like the softer effect. I think this dress suits her. The ghost is a big piece of old sheet, some foam rubber stuffing, with embroidered eyes and mouth. I struggled getting them on my computer, and once again Marian at the ASC was more than willing to help. Katelyn wanted to hold his hand, she declared that he was a friendly ghost, and then said she guessed she was holding his foot.


This second picture is just one that makes me happy. I got to keep my Birmingham girls for a day, and it just doesn't get much better than that.Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment