Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Aaa-choo!

Posted by PicasaNow this was the fastest little project that I have done in quite some time. I wish I could take credit for it, but I saw it on skiptomylou.org. She has some really imaginative ideas; the project with the appliqued mustache will make you laugh out loud!

This polka dot fabric came from a shop here in Atlanta, Whipstitch, and the lining is from the ruffle on Katelyn's dress, Ellis. I literally got it done in about 30 minutes. 2 squares, each 6 and a half by 7 inches, sew them right sides together, leave a place on the long side to turn, press, then fold it in wrong side out and stitch the ends and turn. She does a much better explanation than I do, but that's the Cliff Notes version. I think I will put this one in my purse and keep it!

No comments:

Post a Comment