Saturday, January 28, 2012

Sweet Dreams, sweet girlies

I have a perfect pillow,  and I use it every night.
The moment I lay down on it, I'm out just like a light.
It's not too soft and not too firm.  It's not too high or low.
It doesn't have a hollow where my head is forced to go.
It lets me snooze and deeply doze.  I sleep the whole night through...
But the reason its so perfect is it makes my dreams come true.
                          ~Gregory K.                        

.

zazzle.com


While the sack race may not have been my
intended purpose for her pillowcase, I love
seeing that  she thinks outside the box!


I got the fabrics from fabric.com  The font is my new favorite, Sugar and Spice.  I used the same measurements for the cases....27 inches for the body, 9 inches for the cuff, but I did cut down the trim from 1 1/2 inches to about an inch.  I considered using  rick rack trim instead, but I didn't want sweet cheeks to have a zig zag imprint in the morning, so I went with the fabric!

I have always heard that handwriting that rises at the end of a sentence indicates a positive outlook on life.  Do you think the same holds true for embroidery?  For the life of me, I don't know how it happended.  It had to be in the software as I was juggling my letters.


  Katelyn got her Valentiine box this week, and of course sweet mommy sent me pictures.   
Here she is all ready to snuggle in, and rest her head on a cupcake pillow.  Sweet Dreams, Sweet Katelyn!Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. You've already done your valentine packages! Yikes! I'd better get hopping.

    LOVE the sack race---and that it's okay with Bibi :-)

    ReplyDelete