Friday, April 8, 2011

Mae models Katelyn's dress



Here is Katelyn's version of Children's Corner Charlotte. I used pink gingham to line it, pink rick rack down the front, and little pink buttons.
I miss my birminham girls so much. This little dress just needed a smiling face, so I had Mae try it on for me. I hope the length is all right; I made it a little shorter since it had a little bit of a swing to it. Mae's special touch is faux suede boots. She came in today wearing those with shorts and a tube top. Mandy let her choose her clothes; I guess this is her answer to that difficult time between seasons!


The big smile is because she was showing me that she could button "All by myself!"


Katelyn, I hope you like your new dress! (you might try wearing it with sandles)

No comments:

Post a Comment