Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Twin needle sewing

I didn't have my camera so I tried to upload a photo of twin needles in a sewing machine. I guess that was a little obscure for my limited computer skills. Anyway, I got this cool photo of twin bananas instead! Who would ever guess?
I was trying to help my friend Peggy shorten some t shirts for her husband, but I have never really sewn on knits without having everything bunch up and pucker. Kathleen suggested twin needles, and wow, it was quick and easy. They were not ball point needles, but they sewed such a nice double row of stitches; I was really amazed. We just cut the shirts off, pressed them up, zipped around them once; we were done and done. Bill no longer has to play tennis in long t shirts!

1 comment:

  1. Let me get this straight. You were trying to take a picture of twin needles, and you got twin bananas instead? It's a mistake I've often made myself. :-)

    ReplyDelete