Wednesday, November 10, 2010

by bibi


Here is mae mae's jumper made from the Bridget pattern by Bonnie Blue Designs. It is the all time easiest fastest little jumper ever made. No buttons or button holes, it ties at the shoulder. I ordered the little labels on line from Name Dropper. I wanted the smallest label I could find, and they were a little pricier than the larger ones, but since I sew for little people I didn't want a big ole tag in the back of a tiny dress. The font is from my Bernina software, Rounded Block. I am going to add trim around the bottom of the jumper, but want to make sure of the length before I do that, so I will try it on Mae before I let her model the finished product. I have the blue and brown polka dot for Katelyn,cut out, embroidered and ready to sew and take to Birmingham this weekend. If Issa weren't in a uniform every day, I would have used the green polka dot that is sitting here on my shelf, but a little girl can change clothes only so many times after school and on weekends!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment