Monday, January 10, 2011

Rock a bye sweet baby Dylan, and Toby too


I had fun once again doing burp cloths for little boys. The kite and sailboat came from a cd by Martha Pullen, Martha's Minis. The teddy bear is one that I did for Issa when she was a baby, and the tennis rackets came from the sports folder of the Artista software.

I had some difficulty stitching out the tennis rackets. This cloth is my second attempt. The strings look like they need to be restrung; they are very wobbly. When I checked the right hand bottom of the computer screen, the software showed that it was an Art design with a rating of C. hmmm. So as I was talking to LeAnn today, she pulled up the same design on her computer and it showed that it was an Art Design with an A rating. I think this is a great question for the software gurus at the Atlant Sewing Center!

I need to find another source for my diapers. I had found a great company online, Thirsties, but they no longer make prefolded diapers. Sometimes the Gerber diapers are too thick and combersome and the birdseye diapers seem to be a little gauzy and don't stitch up quite as nice. I guess it is time to put the computer on my lap and spend a few hours hunting for some really nice (and not too pricey) diapers.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment