I cleared another project off my shelf this morning.
I bought these old linen luncheon napkins at a flea market long ago, and they have been sitting on the shelf. I decided to monogram them in a creamy white using a new font. I have had an Embroidery Arts cd but never used the Arabesque font because all of the letters were the same size and I usually like the last initial in the middle. I really am a slow learner; I just used the artista software to just enlarge the middle initial. You bring the letters into the software one at a time, so you can manipulate the size of each individual letter. I used a soft tear away in the hoop and just a little bit of 505 to attach the corner of the napkin to the stabilizer.
The hemstitiching on these old napkins is so pretty, and I love them with my old mismatched napkin rings.
If I only had a few snow days once a month or so, I might actually catch up. So many projects...so little time!