Sunday, January 9, 2011

Bridget Hill Kennedy

This monogram is on a set of chocolate brown sheets that are a wedding gift for Bridget. I seem to be stuck on the anniversary font these days, but I added the ornament at the bottom to change it up a little. I used the artista software, arranged the lettering, and then in the drop down box, went to ornaments, then monogram ornaments and found this little design. The software makes it easy to place, giving a choice of 9 placements around the monogram. I used Isacord thread, in an icy blue, and it looks really pretty on the brown. I used a dark tearaway stabilizer on the back.

The wedding was one of the most elegant celebrations I have ever attended, at the Carrington-Davies house in Birmingham. It was a wonderfully diverse wedding in so many ways, but mostly I remember the same kind and loving look on the faces of the bride and groom. I know they will have a happy, happy life together.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment