Friday, March 29, 2013

A Truckload of Easter Wishes

This rather creepy looking little girl is here to wish you a very happy Easter.
My little girls won't be sporting springtime dresses this Sunday.  The early Easter just kind of crept up on me, and with a few other projects going, fancy dresses didn't get done.  Bad Bibi this Easter;  it should be the highlight of my sewing calendar!


Kathy has been more productive than I, sewing t-shirts for her little boys in North Carolina and Texas.   They are precious, of course, and they have her special touches.  So I cannot tell you just what font she used, or where she got her design and what she did to change it in her software.  But I can tell you that she uses her wonderful Bernina 830, she uses lots of stabilizer, and she has an almost limitless stash of fabrics from which to choose for her appliques.


I am on my way to my sewing room to finish up a beach towel that has a sad story to tell.  Let's hope I can repair my careless mistake!

No comments:

Post a Comment