Saturday, June 9, 2012

Details

                                             
                            
And since all this loveliness can not be Heaven,
I know in my heart it is June.
            ~Abba Goold Woolson (1838–1921)





This jacket is seeing June weather in an entirely different perspective .  Cold winds, blustery rain and fall weather have arrived in Auckland , New Zealand!




Small details can make a huge difference in a garment, and I wanted to make a note to self of that fact in this post !  I am guessing that what is pleasing to my eye may not be pleasing to another, but something about Issa's jacket on the right just bothered me.  I had not yet added the buttons and the bright pink and white gave the jacket some interest.  And it dawned on me that the Capital I didn't add much to the side of the jacket, so I added the parentheses from the Twirly font. All of the sudden the little sweatshirt was ready to be packed in a box and sent to Auckland, to be worn by a very sweet little Kiwi.

No comments:

Post a Comment