Saturday, July 23, 2011

She is so precious, and she is tired of Bibi and her camera. I have been blogging for less than a year and these girls are starting to run when I come at them with my Casio. The font is from the Bernina Inspired Embroidery CD, the t shirt is from Target, the stabilizer is fusible Floriani cut-away, and I used Solvy on top. I did not have a ball point needle handy so I used a sharp. She wore this for me today, even though I know that she really wanted to wear her leotard with the frilly skirt. That's pretty nice for a 4 year old.

2 comments:

  1. ha ha----my babies are the same way---the thrill wears off quick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most of the time it is a firm mommy voice that gets my girls to sit...bibi just doesn't have the power! (or the inclination)

    ReplyDelete