he should remember that four of his fingers are pointing at himself. ~Louis Nizer
I have finished! Four (count 'em) four little swim suit
cover-ups, all done! I can't wait to see the little girls in
them together at the pool.
I did this cover-up alittle differently.
I gathered the little skirt on my sewing machine,
but I put the rest of it together using the serger.
I am still learning how to use it, but it went
together so quickly, and the seams were
neat and clean.
I have a new font,Master Circle, and I love the way
that the letters can be intertwined. It is going to take
practice moving the ends of each letter to the right spot,
but I think the more I do it the easier it will be.
The binding was made from 2 1/2 inch strips,
folded lengthwiseand neatly pressed.
I sewed them down matching the raw
edges from the wrong side, then turning
the fold to the front and sewing it down with the
number 10 edge foot.
I struggled a little making the patterns for these dresses
because the pattern wasn't included in the information from
Crafter Hours. Since I began the first one, she is offering a
pattern that is adaptable for boys and a straighter version for girls.
It would be sooo much easier with a pattern to follow.
I am hoping that my next post will be 4 girls all covered up
in their newbeach dresses!