Monday, November 25, 2013

UFOs

If a project is good enough for you to start, it is good enough for you to finish.
       ~Ralph Clark Bethard, 1959
         Spoken to his daughter Debra, who did not want to finish
         weaving a potholder on a loom that she had
         received for Christmas.


My sewing room has been invaded by way too many UFOs, and I decided it was time to finally do something about it.  UnFinished Objects are my version of UFOs, and here is my little sister, Bethanne Bethard Hill's version of a UFO,,,
 

Bethanne of course has always amazed me with her art, and if you would like to enjoy more of it, look her up at

  Beautiful scenes of farm houses and countrysides and bottle trees and animals;  I have never quite figured out how the flying saucers came into the mix, but this is my sister Bethanne and I am not going to try to figure it out, I am just going to enjoy it.

Back to my UFOs, hopefully one or several will be blogged by the end of the day.

         1. The top of the Candy Cane quilt will be finished
        2.  Little Amelia's Christmas skirt will be together.
3.  Miss Mae's cozy blanket should be quilted.
            4.  Mandy's linen Silhouette pillow should be finished.
                 5.  I should have a good start on 4 little Christmas skirts.

No comments:

Post a Comment