Saturday, September 29, 2012

Kathy's Spooky towel

From ghoulies and ghosties
And long-legged beasties
And things that go bump in the night
Good Lord, deliver us!
                            ~Scottish saying

Bibi isn't sewing these days, but Kathy is sewing up a storm!  She has been on a search for weeks for black kitchen towels, and I believe this one was the last one from her stash.  So kind readers, if you know where we can find them, please let us know!
Her design came from Embroitique, one of our favorite sites.  Every time I see one of these, I think it would be so much fun to make one through my Artista software, but when it gets right down to it, it is a dad gummed whole lot of work!  These designs are digitized so well, and stitch out so nicely, I am afraid I could not get the same result on my own.
Her last touch was to add a cute polka dot grosgrain ribbon along the bottom of the towel.
And if you think about it, it is REALLY spooky that she can stitch this towel in Atlanta, and send it to me on the other side of the world, and I can put it on a blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment